CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good trips down memory lane

Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to spend time with two friends I do not get to see or talk to very often. A lunch date with one and an evening of Wii and poker with the other, I was happy to know that we could pick up where we left off as if time did not keep us apart from each other. I realized I do hate not seeing or speaking to either one of them very often, but it is good to hear about how their lives are growing and changing and knowing I can still be a part of it. This leads to sharing new stories and reminiscing about old ones, too.

There is so much more I could say about this weekend but
I think I want to be selfish a little while longer and just enjoy it to myself for now....

Matt, me & Natalie playin poker!



Natalie, Brittney & Me...reunited!
**notice Brittney's so short she had to stand on her knees on a stool! lol!
**notice my lovely camo shirt I donned for my hubby...
the kind of sacrifices made in the name of love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment