CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1 of 2009 means day 1 of resolutions....

As New Year's Eve approaches every year, so does that same old question: "What is your New Year's resolution going to be?" I actually have not made a resolution for a few years now because I knew that I would forget and not even stand a chance at keeping them. This year, however, is different. Since my last resolution I have gone through many changes in my life. Most importantly, I married Matt and now most recently, have graduated college. Therefore, I thought it was time to set a realistic goal that can be a fun goal and not so much an obligation. I have decided to keep a journal. This, what you are reading, is going to be my journal. I was never good at keeping a diary type journal...the kind that I would hide from my sister and parents but thanks to technology, journals have moved online due to constant 24/7 access to the internet and social networking. Since 2009 means 'Get a job, Sam' I thought I would chronicle what happens to me this year. Now, to be specific, my keeping a journal does not mean daily posts...sometimes I may write everyday but my goal is to update every 7-10 days minimum. I am excited for what this year will bring and I am excited to finally start my career in teaching. So be on the lookout for some funny happenings. I'm actually looking forward to doing this whole blog thing.

Since there are still approx. 2 hours of Jan 1 left, I hope the other 364 days are great! Happy 2009 to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous

A Happy New Year!

Post a Comment