CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Too late? or Summer planning?

My 2nd full year of teaching will come to a close in 4 school days. I initially created this blog to chronicle 1 full year with pictures. Well, that didn't happen...Therefore, I am entering back into the world on blogging without any expectations in mind. My goal is just to talk about teaching, new ideas that pop into my head, and look for resources. I love, love creating my own things for the classroom but the internet is so wonderful and the thing I love most about teachers: collaboration. We love to share! It is a win-win situation in my opinion!
Well, I must go already...I have a lot of tortillas waiting to be cut into pinwheels for a joint shower my team is hosting tomorrow! I will work on my wish list/to-do list for next year and post that soon.

I will also remove some of my old pictures I have set up on the blog and make it less about my personal life and more about teaching and resources. :)

Here goes nothing!

Mrs. Harbert

PS: If anyone knows how or would be willing to (for free) make a cute banner to replace my title...I would forever be grateful! I lack in the HTML dept and lack cute fonts! :( That is something on my summer to-do list for sure!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment