CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Search

Well, since I just wrapped up my 2nd year of teaching, I was still a duration of need teacher. This unfortunately means that I am not guaranteed a spot next year and that is exactly what happened. I was very fortunate to be welcomed back for this school year that just ended yesterday, so I am grateful for 2 years in the same building. I developed wonderful relationships with some awesome women and I have made memories I will hold dear forever. Now, I am once again on the job hunt. I am so very nervous though because jobs are few and far between. I will try my best to stay optimistic, but as everyone knows, finding a job is easier said than done. So, prayers for a successful and relatively short search this summer. To my wonderful friends and WHES, thanks for the memories, have a wonderful summer, and please keep in touch!


-Mrs. Harbert

0 comments:

Post a Comment