CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Waiting on my delayed lift-off

Okay....so, it has been 1 month and 1 day since I graduated from college and I still don't have a job. Why?? Well, it's simple and it's very frustrating and it's simply, MY FAULT. One thing...well, 2 things to remember is that I'm a procrastinator and I'm very disorganized. The latter is the more important one to remember right now...

After I got married, I got a new social security card with my new last name....and I lost it. It's in my house somewhere, and I looked for over 2 weeks for the stupid thing and I could not find it. So...I had to get a new one. After waiting for 2 1/2 weeks they sent me back my passport and told me it would still be another 2 weeks because this is one of the busiest times of the year to get a new card...so, here I am, sitting at home...cleaning and watching tv and browsing around on the internet...jobless. I know I am more than qualified to do just about any job I want, but the job that I want to do most and would be most beneficial to me in a couple months would be substitute teaching. However, at the 2 districts I want to substitute teach in, both require a copy of my social security card; not just my number. So until that baby comes, I am stuck here feeling like I am still mooching off my husband and not being productive in any way. What a way to start of 2009...

0 comments:

Post a Comment